Sunday, February 24, 2013

Preface.

          Welcome to my blog. "Live in a Van" is not only the name of my blog but the title of my future book. I've decided to write the entire book as entries into this blog over the next couple of years because the concept is more of a collection of stories than a single plot. Once I feel I have enough content, I'll reexamine everything, edit it down to just the best pieces, and most likely rewrite them as I assume I will be a much better writer by the time I do this. So please comment on anything you read here, just know that I'm aware that the grammar may not be perfect (run on sentences are my biggest problem) but that should all clear up later. The feedback I'm looking for most is which stories are stronger than others and why. The structure will be a collection of short stories about living in a van that includes tips for possible future van dwellers and also anecdotal stories from my past. These stories will usually have nothing to do with living in a van but should provide some insight to what experiences helped shape who I am and why I chose the path I have. Thank you for chillin' out the internet ADD and taking the time to read, I hope you enjoy it and maybe even find something I've written useful.
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment